Annunciation School Mission Statement
The mission of Annunciation School, a ministry of the Catholic Church, is to enhance and strengthen spiritual values while educating students to the highest standard of academic excellence! We are committed to inspiring students and encouraging them to move forward in pursuit of their fullest spiritual, academic, social, and emotional potential.
Annunciation School Philosophy
As a Catholic elementary school community, Annunciation School will:
- teach students to embrace Jesus and all His teachings, to share His message with those they meet, and to enhance their lives through service to others;
- recognize each student is a unique creation made in God’s image with unique gifts and talents who must be nurtured at home and at a school to reach his/her full individual potential;
- encourage cooperation and mutual respect between parents and educators to provide students a solid spiritual and academic foundation;
- employ faculty and staff who are faith-filled, dedicated, knowledgeable, and competent in their professions who will provide the best possible faith and academic instruction to address the needs of each child from a spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, and physical perspective; and
- encourage students to use their knowledge and love of God and of all creation to improve the communities in which they live with their kindness, honesty, fairness, self-discipline, and high level of Christian morality.