Annunciation School Extended Day Program
Annunciation School is happy to be able to provide an extended day program for those parents who are interested
- The program will run Monday through Friday from 2:40 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. It will follow the school calendar.
- The program will also be available on early dismissal days. The program will run on those days from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
- The program will NOT be available when school is closed due to inclement weather, holidays, and report card conference days. It will not be available on early dismissal days before Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
- Children are asked to bring their own drinks and snacks. On early dismissal days, students are asked to bring their own lunch.
- Students will have time for quiet activities such as completing homework and reading, as well as time for art activities and board games.
- Students may bring sneakers and/or play clothes each day.
- The extended day program is staffed by Annunciation employees.
- Your schedule will be emailed home with your child and a check must be submitted each Friday in order for your child/ren to participate in the program the following week.
- Only those children of parents who have registered for the program may use it. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the school office (914-337-8760).